mailmindr is an extension for the email application Mozilla Thunderbird. mailmindr is the tool for setting reminders and follow-ups on email messages since 2009.
What is mailmindr doing?
Set a reminder on any email message and mark it as unread. Or Flag it. Or just show the reminder dialog when on due date and time. You're a big fan of "inbox zero* and no messages should be left in the Inbox? mailmindr can move the messages you want to be reminded of to a separate folder and move them back when you want to be reminded.
How can I use mailmindr?
Thunderbird 78 and beyond
You can find mailmindr via the Thunderbird AddOn search or you can install it via mailmindr's AddOn page on addons.thunderbird.net.
The most recent version of mailmindr for Thunderbird 68 is verison 0.9.4. If you're looking for this version (or older) you can checkout list of all mailmindr versions.
Found a bug?
Please send a description what you expect from mailmindr and what mailmindr did instead to hello(@)mailmindr.net. Add as much helpful information as you can:
- your operating system (e.g. Windows) and its version number (e.g. 10)
- your Thunderbird version, like 78.9.1
- how many follow-ups you have set (approximately, e.g. about ten)
- how many e-mail accounts you have set up in thunderbird
- approximately the number of messages in the mail folder where you set the reminder when the error occurs
- a description what you have expected and what went wrong
Who's responsible for mailmindr?
mailmindr is a side project from Arnd Ißler, Alsterdorfer Str. 373a, 22297 Hamburg.
How can I support mailmindr?
If you would like to support mailmindr you can choose from Patreon, PayPal or simply by having a look on my Amazon Wishlist and buy me something neat. If you think mailmindr is just useful for you but you don't want to support with a donation? Spread the word and just leave a comment and a rating on mailmindr's extension page or on mailmindr's facebook page.